- All Pages List
- Health Law
- Minneapolis Health Law Office
- Professional License Defense
- Site Map
- Thank You
- 3 ways medical practice owners can avoid privacy violations
- Are you ready to set up your own medical practice?
- Care facility workers: Could you be sued?
- Coding mistakes can place your practice at risk
- How can physicians protect patients’ privacy in the digital age?
- Improper billing leads to trouble for one long-term care provider
- Less than a third of healthcare organizations are HIPAA compliant
- Minnesota dermatologist pays out $850,000 for false claims
- Minnesota sues after health funding is slashed by $1 billion
- One gubernatorial candidate’s plan for the future of healthcare
- Three telehealth issues attorneys and doctors are watching
- Why an attorney is invaluable for a board hearing